- We believe that the Bible clearly instructs parents, not the Church or State, to “bring children up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.” Therefore, under the delegation of the family, we seek to teach in a manner consistent with the Bible and a Godly home environment
- We believe that God’s character is revealed not only in His Word but also in every facet of the creation. Therefore, we teach that all knowledge is interrelated (integrated) and can instruct us about God himself.
- God wants us to love Him with our minds, as well as with our hearts, souls, and strength. Therefore, we seek to individually challenge children at all levels and teach them how to learn, by using the proven classical method, incorporating instruction in Latin.
- We want to help parents teach their children that all they do should be done “heartily, as unto the Lord.” Therefore, we seek to encourage quality academic work and maintain high standards of conduct. This includes biblical discipline principles.
- We believe that as long as a child is under the parents’ authority and undergoing formal education, he will be trained biblically.
Above all, parents can be confident that their student, at every stage of his development in school, will be loved with Christ’s love at Liberty Classical Center.