Registration for 2015-2016 is Closed.
Choose a Registration Method Below
*Online Payments Now Accepted*
We accept online payments via Paypal. Paypal is a safe, convenient online transaction method. You can pay with credit/debit card, bank account or Paypal account funds.
**You are not required to have a Paypal account to make a payment.**
Register and Pay Immediately
A non-refundable Registration Fee of $25 is required, once per family per school year.
Use this form to register one child and immediately pay the Registration Fee via Paypal.
~ or ~
Register Without Paying
Use this form to register a subsequent child, if needed, without paying the fee via Paypal.
*You may also use this form if you do not wish to pay the fee online and would rather mail a check to the address below.
Once we receive notification that you have filled out the online form/s, we will place a temporary hold on the class or classes for which you have registered until we receive your Registration Fee.
Please note: admission is not guaranteed after August 1st.
If you wish to pay by check, mail to:
Liberty Classical School
709 Crestview Drive
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Updated May 1, 2015
- Full-year class (2 semesters): $200.00
- One-semester class: $100.00
Registration & Initial Payment
Due upon Registration:
- Registration Fee of $25.00 (once per year per family)
- Supplementary Fees, if applicable (vary per class)
- 1st month tuition payment for all classes registered (1/8th of total tuition balance; ex. $25 for 1 full-year class)
- Lab fees, Supply fees, Web Access fees – certain classes have additional costs due upon registration and will vary per class
- Fundraisers – We will hold one Fundraiser activity per semester and encourage all families to participate.
- Fundraiser Opt Out – A family may opt out of a fundraiser at a cost of $25.00 per semester, which will be added to your account balance.
Account Status & Report Cards
- Each family will receive a monthly account statement displaying the total account balance and minimum amount due by the end of the month.
- Any amount above the minimum, up to and including full payment, is acceptable at any time –
Click here to make an online payment towards your outstanding balance via Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account to make payment)
- Mid-term grades will only be issued when tuition payments are current.
- Final grades will only be issued when total balance is fully paid.
Student Class Withdrawal
A student may withdraw from a class up to and including the first day of the class and will not be responsible for the full tuition of that class.
On or Before First Day of Class
If the withdrawal from a class is on or before the first day of that class, any tuition already paid can be applied to another class, or the student can request a partial refund. The refund will not include the initial payment of 1/8th of tuition for that class.
After First Day of Class
If a student withdraws from class after the first day of that class, the family is responsible for the full tuition of that class and any supplementary fees included with that class.
Procedure to Withdraw
Notice of withdrawal must be made in writing via letter mailed to Liberty Classical Center or via . To properly withdraw from a class and not be responsible for full tuition of that class, notification must be received on or before the first day of the class.
LCC Class Cancellation
In the event a class is cancelled by LCC, the student affected by the cancellation will have all fees and tuition refunded in full, or the tuition and fees may be applied to another class in which the student is enrolled.
As of the 2014-2015 school year, each LCC student is responsible for the cost of all textbooks and materials specified by the teacher for each class. Textbooks and other required materials will be posted with each class on this website along with the books’ ISBN numbers. It is our desire that all students have all textbooks and materials in their possession on the first day of class. Some classes will require textbook rental and/or web access fees for completing homework.
Image courtesy of nuttakit at FreeDigitalPhotos.net